78 regal performance

Hey adam, how many psi you got that pte53 up to so far?

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

20 psi Jesse that's the most I've run on 93 pump in '11. This year however I'll be over that with Alky and or race fuel and a 3000 stall and a stage right brake.

Does it seem like it made a difference compared to the other turbo? What's your fastest time with it so far?

We are killing MattMittenz thread..
Yes it does have a noticeable difference from the original turbo I used. The original was just too much compressor wheel for the stock turbine, it was a quick spooler and worked well but was boost limited to sub 20 psi and would surge during boost with 20+psi. I parked the car last year after getting the trans back in, now I'm just pulling it out again.

Ol sorry been busy searchin for a 4 bbl carb...ive been reading the thread still lol heres another uestion to get back on track what tranny nd rear comes stock in my 78 turbo regal

Yeah that's horsesh!t. Screw the 4bbl for now and rebuild the 2bbl. Can't cost that much. Put your money towards exhaust and do the carb upgrade later when you find a deal on the stuff

That might be my best bet, well anyway.that carb wad for sale with intake too, i would need a 4bbl intake n that would work wouldnt it, should i.grab it up? Other wise wouldnt i need adapters to use mine

sounds like someone is trying to sell you non turbo stuff, which won't work. Just rock the one you have for now. You're only down 15 horse which isn't worth the hassle at the point you are at.