74mm DBB installed

hahaha

dought tr is a registered official distributor of tial, i knew from looking at the picture that wasn't tr's gate.

good choice on wastegates, just make sure its the real kind. china dp is chill but a china wastegate not chill :)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Whatever chill:biggrin: no doubt

:mad: My motor blew up my tranny the second day we drove it after making the changes to my combo. Doesn't that suck, we were just tring to put a light tune on it before we took it to the track for test and tune in Sacramento.... Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

:mad: My motor blew up my tranny the second day we drove it after making the changes to my combo. Doesn't that suck, we were just tring to put a light tune on it before we took it to the track for test and tune in Sacramento.... Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

sorry to hear!

good luck with repairs and racing once your back up!
Too much power even in your light tune is a good sign though ;)

I just ordered a stage 2 tranny and torque converter from CK performance so I should be rollin within 2 weeks.:D

I know.....a few of my boys just got 1969 Camaro's (big block)and my other boy got a 87 Monte Carlo SS wit a 496 or something big like that, he don't want tell me what he got but he say he go run off on me.:D :biggrin: ;)

I'm getting my new tranny put in tomorrow so I'll finally get to drive my car with the new turbo. :D

I know.....a few of my boys just got 1969 Camaro's (big block)and my other boy got a 87 Monte Carlo SS wit a 496 or something big like that, he don't want tell me what he got but he say he go run off on me.:D :biggrin: ;)

Trust me, they will not want to see you with a tank of C16!;)

Looks awesome! how did you mount those turbo cooler lines, they look like they're threaded into the coolant "rail" ?