74mm DBB installed

Rell87

METH HEAD
Just got my new turbo, dp, headers, and wastegate installed... Night and day difference in the throttle response.:tongue:

Attachments

• DSC01056.jpg
    DSC01056.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 996
  • DSC01057.jpg
    DSC01057.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,007
  • DSC01058.jpg
    DSC01058.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 994
  • DSC01059.jpg
    DSC01059.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 994
Thankx for the positive words... I'll be going to the track next Saturday I'm waiting on my ams500 now.

Those coolant lines look great. Care to share the shopping list for that setup?

Is that a gtq or gts trim? what a/r? Nice job indeed.

Is that a gtq or gts trim? what a/r? Nice job indeed.
Says HPS in the sig. Probably the latest design of the GTS. Wouldnt make sense to run a GTQ/HPQ in a 4 bolt config unless you wnated to give off power at high rpm/boost.

The a/r is 81. I believe, I got the 3.5" DP from Turbo Regal custom parts. If you look on my Cardomain site I have a pic of the part # sticker on the turbo and it says HPS

I thought the HPS means H cover with ported shroud?

We had to cut the end that connects to the turbo just a lil bit for cleareance(I think because the turbo is so big), and we added the pipe that connects the dp to the wastegate.

Well it came out pretty nice. Did you buy that with the provided WG or without? I was interested in one of those DP for now but have no interest in that particular WG. Were u able to purchase w/out the supplied WG?

Well it came out pretty nice. Did you buy that with the provided WG or without? I was interested in one of those DP for now but have no interest in that particular WG. Were u able to purchase w/out the supplied WG?

It didn't come with a WG I added it.

hahaha

dought tr is a registered official distributor of tial, i knew from looking at the picture that wasn't tr's gate.

good choice on wastegates, just make sure its the real kind. china dp is chill but a china wastegate not chill :)