70gtq

25-28 feel much different than 20-23. I've been to 29.5 but ran into trans issues.

Yea I was wondering cause I haven't been past 22 yet. I was just curious as to how it was going to feel once I turned it up. Thanks for the reply.

Yea im in the same boat as you . Have a similar setup and havent been upwards of 23 lbs . May bump it up to the 25-28 range .

Dude it's a 70...It'll keep making more and more power pretty much until you can't turn it up anymore.

That's what I've been told. I guess ill start turning it up until I reach my limits. Let the fun begin. :)

30-35psi and over 5600 rpm. Dont let anyone tell you different. Not the best choice for an engine that will make less than 700hp.

That's what I've been told. I guess ill start turning it up until I reach my limits. Let the fun begin. :)

You will hit a valvetrain limit before you run that turbo out of steam.

my 71 did start to make any real power till 28-30 psi where it was maken about 28 hp per lb of boost. Bison is right, for a street car app maken 700 hp its not what i would choose unless ur runnen a stroker but even then it opt for a 67hpq if I was to do it again

I agree with what's said. We run the 70 hpq on Bamfords TSM car. On the street we can't keep the car hooked up over 21# on slicks so essentially we are not even using what we have, but at the track we have the turbo to run a big number so it's a pretty good compromise. It spools real good with the 250 CI stroker motor on the street however. I would love to see what it would do with the 67 billet turbo.