70 hpq & some other goodies

ghall

I am making some major changes to my combo, and so i will have some goodies coming available as i pull them off the car.
I will try to get pics as the become available, but i will try to give a very accuratte description until then.
Precision 70HPQ---turbo came from Hartline perf. new--total usage consists of 4 dyno pulls,3 1/4 mile passes and maybe 50 street miles. Turbo made 543rwhp/610rwtq on stock shortblock/iron heads, and baby cam. $1050--i have a heavy duty actuator available for it. Exhaust housing has been coated!

PTC convertor---non-lockup spec'd out for the above turbo by Dusty. It has the same usage as the turbo.I will have it out of the car by friday. Should be considered in virtually new condition. $750

SMC alky kit--older non-progressive version. I probably haven't ran 4 bottles through it the whole time i have had it. It is 100% complete with everything needed to install. $160

Innovative lm-1 wide band.exc. condition, i have the original box,cd(software),and 2 o2 sensors(One is in used condition, the other is almost new with VERY little usage). $175

Some other things i may be interested in selling if there is any interest:
Weber 206/206 roller cam,ported irons, HS roller rockers, chrome fuel rail(chromed by the best chromer out there--Paul's chroming(NOT cheap--but incredible quality)
I will update this post with pics and more info as i get them.

Geoff
DSCN0152.jpg

DSCN0151.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

All PM's replied to:cool:

Geoff
I will try to update after this weekend with pics.

Responded to all pm's.

Here is a pic of the chrome fuel rail. I spent $125 to have Paul's chrome do this. It is show quality chrome.
I will take $100+shipping for the rail, that is not neg.
DSCN0162.jpg

DSCN0161.jpg

Geoff

SMC Alky kit & the LM-1 are sold pending payment.

All other PM's returned:cool:

Geoff

As if it even needs to be said, Ghall is first class and anything purchased from him will not dissapoint!

Buy with confidence!

Chris

If the alky kit doesnt sell let me know thanx !

Alky kit is sold. A ton of tire-kickers on everything else.:(

I will try to update and pull this thread together shortly.

Also for sale:
Precision 76 gtq turbo---.82 exhaust housing. Turbo was on another car for 4 dyno pulls--no street, no passes--virtually brand new. Price is $1150/ pictures coming later.

THDP---3" stainless w/ cerma-chrome coating. The coating has dulled, but looks a ton better than uncoated. It has an o2 bung welded in about 12" down from the turn. I will take $400/ not neg.---i will keep it first.

Geoff

Thought i would bump this ttt and update.
Still available:
Precision 70 hpq =$1000
Precision 76 gtq =$1,150
PTC conv. = $700
Chrome fuel rail= $100
H/S roller rockers=$400
THDP stainless =$400

Geoff

can i get spec's on PTC convertor

9.5" non lock-up that was spec'd by dusty for a 70 HPQ. I had absolutely no problem spoolin the 70 HPQ on the line to 5lbs. of boost(The most my brakes would hold and push through the lights).

update:

Everything is sold except turbos & DP.

70 HPQ or 76 GTQ: either one $980
3" SS THDP-- hi-temp coated, o2 bung installed ---$375

Geoff