60 LB Injectors - BLOW OUT SPECIAL

these are going fast and this is a one time deal that will not last, if you have not placed your order on the web site or by phone do it soon.

60's

WOW, I just bought a set from you around end of October sometime.You gave me a good deal on mine then but not this good...Im jealous....Im the one who just bought the trans gen 2, extender extreme g chip, 3 1/2 maf sensor, 60's, thermostat housing, turbo gasket and was getting convertor but it was back ordered....Anyway great price and a bump for a great Vendor!!!......Tim.....

Ordered mine Friday morning. I was eyeballin a used set and this couldn't have come at a more perfect time. Sweet. Thanks again Mike! :biggrin:

What ahelluva deal on the injectors!

Got off the phone with Paul this morning, my CC didnt work online guys and they made the phonecall to make sure i got my order in. Had to pay with another one, and boy was i scared it wouldnt go thru... Just my luck :)

Thank you for the phone call and the great deal on the injectors Mike.

BW

Just ordered my injectors. Other than a chip, is there anything else I will need (e.g., o-rings, gaskets, etc)?

Rob

Mike, what are you using to flowmatch the injectors?

What is the tolerance that you gurantee?

Thanks!

Mike, what are you using to flowmatch the injectors?

Thanks!

with all due respect,i was not satisfied with his answer....group set and matched set are two different things all together....i would have already placed my order but im confused on his answer.....
mike will you explain what matched sets means...thanks for the deal...ready to order mine.
i have access to a flow bench.....can i flow test 3 sets,return 2 if they are not flow matched already?

If you wish to do your own flow testing I would be happy to work with you on that, you will need to call me.
Mike

Mike thank you so much for the Injector deal. Couldn't have come at a better time!! Best price around!!

If you wish to do your own flow testing I would be happy to work with you on that, you will need to call me.
Mike

What type of flow testing do you do on these injectors?
(Still waiting for answer to last question)
What are you using to flowmatch the injectors?

Thanks Mike!

Scott

Mike- I just got my Directscan up and running. I could not get a clean pass for very long (on a back road) because the rear end wanted to fish tail on me. Darn street tires! Anyway, when TPS got to around 4.24 volts, my 009's were at 95% duty cycle. Do I need these injectors and a matching chip? Thanks!