60 injectors on stock engine?

ricturbo

I have a stock engine chip ext would it be wise to go to 60 lb injectors? would they mount on and car run the same or better with no more upgrades ?

get the chip and injectors from Eric at turbotweak.com, it is a wise move as it gives you plenty of room to grow,. they idle and respond perfect with no problems at all. :)

Yes and Eric with provide you with both, just tell him what he needs to know to burn you the chip for the injectors and you are done..

ok thxs I use car for everyday driver if it was you would you put the 60s on it or just go back stock?

No downsides to the 60's with the recommended TurboTweak chip. Great driveability and fuel economy.

I have a set of 50's in my basically stock 87 Regal T. Why 50's? They were a smoking deal from a buddy who upgraded to 60's.

Both injectors will run great and provide you lots of room to make more horsepower before you run out of fuel delivery capability.

The 60's and chip to match is a good choice. I would also add an adjustable fuel pressure regulator, upgraded fuel pump and hot wire kit.

60s are fine on an all stock motor. I ran great that way for a few months until I learned something and started "playing".

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If you plan on more mods, last I checked on Eric's site the 80# injectors and chip was the same price as the 60#, with the same street manners. If I knew then what I know now:), I'd have bought the 80's and wouldn't worry about the growing pains as far as injectors.