6 SHOOTER FOR SALE

I remember seeing Bob's beige 6 Shooter at the Nats for years!! That was one wicked fast and squirrely car!! Anybody know what happened to that car?

Good luck on the sale!

I remember seeing Bob's beige 6 Shooter at the Nats for years!! That was one wicked fast and squirrely car!! Anybody know what happened to that car?

Good luck on the sale!
Not sure but there were a lot of cool pics of it doing big wheelies in the 90's displayed at his wake
I almost bought this car when it was still here in MN
I miss Bobby every time I go Racing at the track we used to hang out at between rounds...
-Dan

My son and I were at the OP's house to pick up some things a few months back and I can tell you, this really is a nice race car!

Man that car brings back memories. He was at the first FVB shootout I went to in Noble. I knew he was pretty sick then, sad to hear that he has passed away. RIP Bob Peterson.

is the car still available ?? can u pm or post a price without turbo or inter cooler set up please , thanks

Yes it is a four link car, just click on the link on the first post and you should be able to see some details on tge car.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

GLWS!! NICE car...(y)
I had many really fun times w/ Bob.
Get Bob and Jack Pendzimus together, along w/ the Minn crew, and prepare to split your sides laffing!:hilarious:
I got Bob started w/ Buicks. 1 ride in my 86T Type, [company car!] and he was hooked.

RIP, my friend.