6 SHOOTER FOR SALE

psiedv6

I bought this car off the late Bob Peterson (RIP my freind) about 3-4 years ago as a roller and have not had time to even touch it except for moving it from garage to garage. Due to the fact that Southern Califorina is closing tracks every other week and the closest 1/4 mile is 3 1/2 hours away and the closest 1/8 mile is 2 hours away, there is no real desire to have one of the fastest Turbo V6 in the South West anymore.

The car is certified for 7.50's and set up for a Buick V6, it is all fiber glass except for the main body and it will come with a extra set of steel doors with working windows. You can click here for some pictures http://www.mgnta.com/Rides/BobbyP/

The car will come with PT88 turbo and liquid intercooler that is mounted to chassis, duel fuel pump system Paxton 1000, F.A.S.T. w/ data logger, MSD DIS-4 box, CO2 shifter, Fab 9" rear with 40 spline gun drilled axles and 4:56's and drive shaft for T400. This car just needs your stage I or II, TA, or monster 109 motor and you will have a 7-8 second car. It only weighed 2700 lbs with Bob in the car and he was a pretty big guy, he also told me it goes straight as a arrow after getting the chassis dialed in.

I am looking to get $12500 as listed or can take parts off to make it more cost effective for you.

I also have plenty of Stage II motors that I can add for a extra cost

If interested, you can start a conversation for more info.

thanks for looking

Bobby-061.jpg
Bobby-131.jpg

WOW!
I've seen the car, it is VERY IMPRESSIVE.
sad to see you let it go,
but,,, I understand,
good luck with the sale!

I remember it from BG years and years ago. It was a beautiful beige color back then. He was always a really nice man to talk to also.

Robert,

Sorry to see you selling your race car. I understand your reasoning. There just isn't anywhere to race in So. CA anymore.

Good Luck on the sale.

Neal

Robert,

Sorry to see you selling your race car. I understand your reasoning. There just isn't anywhere to race in So. CA anymore.

Good Luck on the sale.

Neal
I know, it sucks having all this go fast stuff and no where local to run it legally, I stop street racing back in the late 90's when the cops out here started crushing cars when they got caught in a race. I have plenty of other projects right now to keep me busy for a year or two or three, so it is not a big deal if I sell this one, if no one is interested in this one, I will just have to put it together and tow it 4 hours to the closest 1/4 mile.

I remember it from BG years and years ago. It was a beautiful beige color back then. He was always a really nice man to talk to also.

I think that was his old Goofy car. I dont believe this is the same car but he did own both.

Oh ok, I wasn't aware of that Jay. I didn't know he had another one. I just recall seeing the beige car in BG most years. I also recall meeting you via Ronald Palm way back in the early 90's.

Hahaha.. Ronald Palm is an awesome dude. I hope hes around and still doing okay.

Every time I roll through Greenville, which has been a few years, I want to stop at his lot and see him.