6 port NOS system

gokada

I got an old plenum with 6 pro fogger NOS nozzles sitting on top. Has anybody seen this set up before and has anyone have any luck with it? I'm trying to figure out the minimum Hp shot to start testing it. With 6 fuel jets and 6 NOS jets to tune at a time, i figure i better check with you guys first.

NOS use to make them and according to Steve Johnston (who used to be their tech) didn't sell but just a few of them. Original price was $400-$500 range when they introduced them and when they closed them out they sold the lasts ones for $100.
If I remember right, Steve said they made less than a dozen.

Gary

I heard the same thing. Something like less then 10. I real curious as to how much power their worth and what the smallest hp shot i can use. I gotta be safe on this too. I heard of a gnx here being rebuilt due to a system like this. I must admit though, when I pop the hood on my car, it does attract all kinds of intimidated looks.:)

You need to get ahold of BOTTLEFED - I belive that is the setup he has on his car.

Yah BABY! :D

Mine has those funnel jets too. I got .16 fuel and .21 NOS. I tried this set up only once and almost took out a gaurd rail. Scary as sh*t. Do you know how this system is set. What shot am I running now? I'm looking for the smallest shot to start off with. Any hints before I blow er up. Currently I run 11.60's with a 60-1, weber heads, headers and some other minor stuff. I run at 22 psi, and was wondering if you turn down the boost while on the bottle, then get off the bottle and full boost or what? It appears complicated. can you give me some helpful hints?

GOKADA

18 and 21 is around a 100 shot.......I referenced the NOS jet sheet for your setup and it did say "CAUTION! BEWARE OF GAURD RAILS!" :D ;) ....Oh heck you should have seen when i took CRASH for a ride I was on a bridge When mine went straight for a guard rail...His skid marks are still on the seat:rolleyes: ;) you should try 14 and 18's they are hard to get but Summit and Jegs sometimes has them in stock Have you ever seen a 7 Fogger setup 2 Stages of fun I will try to send some pics your way....I feel a little funny one of these bottles I think i leaking again.........ALL THROTTLE AND MORE BOTTLE! :cool:

Some quick math

Doing some math and got = 126 shot of NOS and 108 of Fuel. Is that a 100 shot? Is that right 6 jets @ .21 = 126, and 6 fuel jets @ 18 comes out to be 108. Is that a 100hp shot?

I took her once on H-3 (the only place you can open er up for a little bit) hit the button and my car did the hula. My butt was swaying all over. Very dangerous on street tires.

If you can, send me some pics. That'll be great! I'll send you some pics of my set up too. Aloha.....