6 Month's in GA ad what to do with the Buick.

Strahd_Zarovich

SSG Schaecher (SHAKE)
I am going for some Military training in Fort Gordan, GA. I was wondering what I needed to do for the Buick while I am gone. I want to make sure when I get back all i have to do is wash it and drive it.

What type of battery charger should I get?

Is there anything I should drain or check?

Anyone in or around Gordan that has a Buick, so I will not go through any type of with draw?

Strahd_Zarovich said:
I am going for some Military training in Fort Gordan, GA. I was wondering what I needed to do for the Buick while I am gone. I want to make sure when I get back all i have to do is wash it and drive it.

Anyone in or around Gordan that has a Buick, so I will not go through any type of with draw?

Battery tender will work fine.

Strahd_Zarovich said:

There are a few of use Buick brothers around the Fort gorden area, there is also a track in Jackson Sc, which is just across the river that we go to run, give me a holler or e-mail when you get time. Jr.