*5th Annual Turbo/GS Buick & Sy/Ty Gathering!!*

Originally posted by Scott
Keith, if you want Dallas to ride in a slower car, she can take a trip in mine!!....No worries!:D

Scott,

You need to add "Ta61" to your sig. before Mooresville. :eek: :cool:

K.

Originally posted by TurboIndian
you would not live to see November 21st, Tracy would kill you. then where would we get cheap buick parts?:confused:

You can rob them off the "other" grey car.:cool:

Kate needs to finish school and get a job... so she can buy my car! ;)

K.

What fuel will be available at the track?

Are there any helmet and cages required?

Does the track stop running at a certain temperature?

See ya there

Geoff

Originally posted by ghall
What fuel will be available at the track?

Are there any helmet and cages required?

Does the track stop running at a certain temperature?

See ya there

Geoff
Sunoco race fuel is available, but if you really want to turn up the heat like your sig. says you had better get some VP c16 in that tank!!!

they are usualy pretty slack about helmets & cages, but a helmet is always a good idea.

I think they canceled t&t a couple of times due to temp. but it was colder than a well diggers a$$ in montana.

See ya there

Geoff

Geoff,

You coming Friday evening or Saturday morning? Tracy will be out of town and Dallas will be at her aunt's house, soooo... There's plenty of room if you need.

I'm sure I'll be burning the midnight oil on someone's car car as well. Which means I need a drinking buddy with me in the garage!:D

K.

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
Geoff,

I'm sure I'll be burning the midnight oil on someone's car car as well. Which means I need a drinking buddy with me in the garage!:D

K.
you have enough problems working on a car sober, K. + alcohol = blown head gaskets:D I'm glad it's not my car you will be #@%&$*^ up.

Originally posted by TurboIndian
you have enough problems working on a car sober, K. + alcohol = blown head gaskets:D I'm glad it's not my car you will be #@%&$*^ up.

You're right I do have problems working on a car sober. That's why I drink!! ;)

K.

Let's hope the temps are better than last Fri. night at Rockingham the track was so cold no one could geta good launch or hook-up. I was hoping to get my car under a 13 with the good air but the thing spun all the way to the 330. Best pass 13.02 @ 105.5mph 2.45 60ft. This one was from an idle no boost. While I'm typing , some opinions on the best/nice places to stay in the Mooresville area. The wife and I are going to try make an evening out on Fri. and try and catch y'all at breakfast before the FUN begins Sat.

Originally posted by POPA
While I'm typing , some opinions on the best/nice places to stay in the Mooresville area. The wife and I are going to try make an evening out on Fri. and try and catch y'all at breakfast before the FUN begins Sat.

I would stay anywhere close to I-77, probably in the Charlotte through Lake Norman area. I'm not sure what kind of hotels are in the Mooresville area. Definitely try to make it to breakfast in the morning.

K.

Geoff,

You coming Friday evening or Saturday morning? Tracy will be out of town and Dallas will be at her aunt's house, soooo... There's plenty of room if you need.

K.

K.--looks like i will coming up solo---trying to talk my bride into coming---but it seems she has a hair appt.:eek: :eek: :eek: :)

Turboindian---we lost a 1/2 gallon of crown in my motor--haven't found it yet--think it may still be in the motor:eek: --no head gaskets blown yet--and i stress YET!!!!!!!!!!!I am working on it.It seems the best work is done with the crown!!!!!!!!!

Keith--i will get up with you this week about my plans--i still haven't found any good gas---but i will continue to look.

Geoff

Keith--i will get up with you this week about my plans--i still haven't found any good gas---but i will continue to look.

Geoff
it's available in mooresville not sure if there open on saturday

--i still haven't found any good gas---but i will continue to look.

Does anyone have any extra C-16 they can bring to sell to Geoff??

K.

I'll check on a place tody in mooresville that sells it, to see if they are open on saturday.

Thanks for the offers fellows--i found a citgo in town with 110--i went ahead and filled up with that--might as well tune to that since it is all i readily get.

Geoff

Does anyone have any extra C-16 they can bring to sell to Geoff??

K.

Not sure if the track has it or if anyone still needs some BUT a local guy here keeps VP 116 in the lg drums (IT'S FRESH!). Spoke w/ him today, I can get all you need. If you want a whole drum it's $7.50 a gal or if you want it by the gal, it's $8.00. I've never bought 116, so I'm not sure if that's a good deal or not???

Originally posted by getchasum
Not sure if the track has it or if anyone still needs some BUT a local guy here keeps VP 116 in the lg drums (IT'S FRESH!). Spoke w/ him today, I can get all you need. If you want a whole drum it's $7.50 a gal or if you want it by the gal, it's $8.00. I've never bought 116, so I'm not sure if that's a good deal or not???
that's high on the drum price but about average by the gallon. the place in Mooresville I posted earlier won't sell it by the gallon!!