4K GN for sale

I was offered this car for $20K. I have the extra cash laying around and really like the car BUT will it still appreciate? Just asking since I have known of this car for years (10+ years) and never bought it. The current owner gave $15,500 for it back in 94 or 95.
Really none of my business but do you suppose that you should consider starting your own thread so as to not bogart or impose on this thread? Just my opinion.

Really none of my business but do you suppose that you should consider starting your own thread so as to not bogart or impose on this thread? Just my opinion.

Gary,

Great to see we finally agree on something!! J/K!! I was thinking he should start his own thread too!:biggrin:

Deleted my post and would of deleted the first one if I could. Sorry Glenn for posting in your thread. I figured since this thread turned into everyone saying what they thought a 4K mile 87 car was worth I would post my questions. The only replys to this post should be asking for info to get in to touch with the owner of the GN by interested parties to purchase.

no prob here, nobody's really bogarting the thread....actually the opinions are good to see.......I'd love to have the car myself and he knows it...we're also good friends, but he knows enough like one of the other guys said that there's not many of the really low mile specimens out there anymore.... 20 years later, so if someone wants it, then he definately commands the price. What aches me so much is that I know what he paid for it a year and a half ago, (don't ask, I'm not tellin'), and that he happened to be at the right spot and conversation when the original older owner said he was thinking of unloading it since he doesn't drive it. I can't blame him though....can't say I wouldn't do the same...................but not to a neighbor;) ....sorry Ern if you're reading this...just had to throw that in....

no prob here, nobody's really bogarting the thread....actually the opinions are good to see.......I'd love to have the car myself and he knows it...we're also good friends, but he knows enough like one of the other guys said that there's not many of the really low mile specimens out there anymore.... 20 years later, so if someone wants it, then he definately commands the price. What aches me so much is that I know what he paid for it a year and a half ago, (don't ask, I'm not tellin'), and that he happened to be at the right spot and conversation when the original older owner said he was thinking of unloading it since he doesn't drive it. I can't blame him though....can't say I wouldn't do the same...................but not to a neighbor;) ....sorry Ern if you're reading this...just had to throw that in....
Glenn:
Regardless of your age you are a gentleman and a scholar, and to be commended on how you handled this thread. That car will probably be yours some day if not sooner.

Gary,

Great to see we finally agree on something!! J/K!! I was thinking he should start his own thread too!:biggrin:
Bryan:
I am sure that you would be suprised on how much that we would agree upon anyone given subject, especially turbobuicks. Good to hear from you and glad to hear that you are still in the "mix"

Deleted my post and would of deleted the first one if I could. Sorry Glenn for posting in your thread. I figured since this thread turned into everyone saying what they thought a 4K mile 87 car was worth I would post my questions. The only replys to this post should be asking for info to get in to touch with the owner of the GN by interested parties to purchase.
You, too, rustynail, are a gentleman and a scholar, and also correct. I should not have posted any comments regarding the price of the car. My apologies to all parties concerned.