( y ) cotton 3"external Down pipe (mild steel) , control arm dented it before i got it so i cut out the dent and welded a new section , VHt2000 paint , bung near bottom for wideband , gate flanges for TAIL/Precision 38mm bolt on ...... pipe only 200.00 plus ride

Pics please.

Thanks
Bryan

is the cotton external down pipe still for sale...

Last edited:
From the looks of the ATR pipe with the gate its a better buy! I'll take the ATR unit if its still available. for 375 plus the ride

My zip is 27317

Pics please...
(2) WELD Prostar rims , fits GN 5x4.75bolt pattern ...2 fronts 15x6 3.5BS and 2 rears 15x8 3.5BS drilled for slicks but work fine without screws ... 500 + ship (or pickup)

9secondv6@gmail.com

Thanks
Bryan

Do you have wheel spacers on in the pics? What size tires are in the pics for the rears? Trying to figure if these will stick out too far with the 275/60/15 Mickeys. Are the lugs metric or standard?

Thanks
Bryan

picked up my Hooker exhaust from Paul (Pacecarta) today very pleased and awesome guy has tons of knowledge and if in had more time id prob still be there bullshitting about cars. thanks again Paul and ill def be in touch for some more parts soon.