4 Sale: Be Cool Radiator

Question

When is the aution over? I know it sounds like a stupid question but I'm in Irac an there is only one set of computers that I have access to that doesn't have Ebay blocked! Guess there's too many shady deals? :rolleyes: Do you take paypal because that's how I've been paying for everything this far. :biggrin: My goal is too have all the parts at my house to complete my car over the winter when I get home an cruise this spring!! ;) Thankyou Mike

micknick1 said:
When is the aution over? I know it sounds like a stupid question but I'm in Irac an there is only one set of computers that I have access to that doesn't have Ebay blocked! Guess there's too many shady deals? :rolleyes: Do you take paypal because that's how I've been paying for everything this far. :biggrin: My goal is too have all the parts at my house to complete my car over the winter when I get home an cruise this spring!! ;) Thankyou Mike

Mike,
Thanks for the interest. The auction ends Sat. around 6 pm EST. Some back ground about the radiator to help you out since you can't see ebay. It's a two core, trans oil and water. It is a Be Cool motel 62062, which retails for $640. It is in great shape with no leaks...I'm sure it will pass a pressure teat as it was in a running car before I took it out. I an selling it because I'm parting out my GN. I made a mistake on the model at first, recalling that I thought that it was a 3 core Be Cool and now with bids, ebay will not let me change the Buy It Now. If I could, I'd set the Buy It Now at $500. I have put in the auction that I am selling it locally. Therefore, if you'd go $500, use the Buy It Now on ebay or just PayPal me the money. Let me know if I can help you out in any other way.

Regards,
Jason

P.S. I was born in D.C. and 9/11 being fresh. THANK YOU for going over there and protecting my freedom!!!