4" intake pipe and a turbo question

Hi All, until i finalize what i will do with the mass airflow sensor i went the spectre route and purchased the 3 45 degree pieces of pipe and some connectors to fab up the 4" intake for the TTA. Only had a half hour to play with it and correctly position the piping...I still have to spin the couplers to get rid of the writing and deal with some of the hose clamps under the hood...but it's in until i get some more time.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions.

Attachments

• IMG_0709.jpg
    IMG_0709.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 505
no one likes the old brake duct set ups? cheap, buy it in the BEST available increments (go shopping for the same tubing you'll see what I mean), shipped quickly, Pegasus - Neoprene Air Duct Hose, Black 4" 300 degree works good for my needs. Strong, flexable, and looks good. They have the 500 degree stuff but I am not a fan of that orange. Now if I was road racing and actually using this for brake ducts that would be different, enjoy.

anyone know how to post bigger pictures from photobucket, that would be great, this puny thing does the pic no justice.
dont forget with photobucket you can always click on the picture again to maximize it. this is raw, just for idle, not finalized.

Hi... Nice thread Guys. I purchased mine online. Mine is a 3" but they make 4". Looks stockish appearing.lol :cool:.

Attachments

• TTAmotorofmine.jpg
    TTAmotorofmine.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 461