4.5 sfi turbo hood emblems

Alstar Automotive

Hi We are new to the site . We are currently building an 87 for a customer . We are also doing a custom interior and would like to put somtehing with 4.5 in the door panels but only if we can get hood emblems any help would be great thanks Robert 201 853 9443

Hi We are new to the site . We are currently building an 87 for a customer . We are also doing a custom interior and would like to put somtehing with 4.5 in the door panels but only if we can get hood emblems any help would be great thanks Robert 201 853 9443

If you can get something custom made maybe? I've never seen anything for the hood other than the 3.8 SFI

4.5 is odd, there was a 4.1 of course. It seems like I remember some 4.1 fender emblems at one time maybe? But you would still need the 5. Maybe someone could custom make them? What about painting them on the hood? That might look cool?

There is a member able to. Make custom hood emblems. Try a search under fabrication section perhaps... He goes by "Coach" I believe. Not sure if he sells what he fabs tho