4.5 SFI Turbo hood badges

turbodave231

Some time ago, someone posted a thread about making "4.5 SFI Turbo" Hood badges. I looked yesterday and can't find the thread.

Anybody remember who made the initial offer? If I can't get badges, I was thinking a graphics shop might be able to make some cool vinyl stickers in the same font.

Less weight and aero drag from stickers .....like that matters!

DR

They should just make Mix N' Match kits for you guys and your always different CIDs :p

and after you rebuild it, you can just change the last digit to reflect the increased CID :D

DAVE....that was me... .. it is still in the works... maybee a couple of dozen or so.

Im going to sell them at cost on here so PLEASE support me guys!!

Mark me down for 2- 4.5's

Need one for the dash too.

You might have to make up some "4.5 Batch Fire Turbo" ones too. :)

Hey Brian,

I didn't remember it was you!! I think it would be cool to have a pair of these on the car. Just an understated way of advertising "This isn't your garden variety Buick"

Let me know if you need my help with the project.

Brian, call me when you have a minute.

Dave

Guys,

they are waiting next in line at my buddys CNC shop. They will prolly cost 30-40 a piece when they are done.

I will let you all know when they are ready.

A dozen or so of us responded when was originally posted some time ago. I assumed these were taken as "orders." Were they, or should we all post again?

Art

Guys-

Here is the order from the last post and this post, including increased quantitys from this post

me- 2
rob raymer - 3
joe lubrant- 3
turbodave231- 3
mac in sd - 3
joyof6- 2
ted a -2
nj turbo-3
qwknufjr- 2
turbo bitt -3
turbodriverart- ?
highpsi- 8