4.1 Rod & Piston Package

I dont think I have any more combos available right now. This winter I might have a few. Mike

Hey Mike I appreciate all you have done in this thread with showing the other possible combos out there. Great work J

Hi Mike, resurrecting an older thread in hopes of using my 4.1 or 3.8 ha block with stock crank and 6.650 C and A rods I picked up. Just looking to see where everyone went with this and if there are any pistons left for another motor. If someone is missing the rods to complete, I won't miss them. D

hey im looking for a set of rods n pistons for my 4.1 that is 30 over i could go 35.i want to keep my comp.in the low 8 range like stock 3.8 turbos came.im using a stock 87 turbo crank n running ported irons.my name is shannon u can call me anytime at 313-614-7776.thanks

hey im looking for a set of rods n pistons for my 4.1 that is 30 over i could go 35.i want to keep my comp.in the low 8 range like stock 3.8 turbos came.im using a stock 87 turbo crank n running ported irons.my name is shannon u can call me anytime at 313-614-7776.thanks
Check out Parts For Sale Section. I have h- beam rods and pistons for sale for use in the Buick v6 production 4.1