4.1 Rod & Piston Package

BlownV6

For you guys looking to build a 4.1 block. Ive been watching people asking about where to find rods and pistons. Strarted looking at my piles of parts and came up with this type of deal if anyone is intrested. Maybe should post in the for sale section but I figured this might stir up some conversation on the subject.
Brand new Wiesco pistons 4.020 bore that have been coated on the skirts , 1.200 CH and a set of Carrillo rods 6.650" narrow journal, off-center(stock). This would allow you to put this combo in a 4.1 block with a stock 3.400 crank. If you do the math with the 3.400 stroke + 1.200 CH + 6.650" rod thats a deck height of piston at 9.55". $450.00 shipped if intrested. Others available.
Mike:cool:

Attachments

• MVC-021F.JPG
    MVC-021F.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,223
  • MVC-022F.JPG
    MVC-022F.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,223
I'd be a little concerned. A 4.1 production block on high boost at .055 thousands over standard. Have you got any 4.00 or smaller bore pistons for the same combo, if so I'll bite?

Aj , OK worked on your stuff. Final compression ratio would be 8.52 to 1 with that 9.543 block.
Compression height of piston is 1.190 and would put the top of the outer ring on piston at .003 down in the bore. Doesnt get any better than that!! See pics for more info. PM ran out of characters. Mike:cool:

Attachments

• MVC-027F.JPG
    MVC-027F.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,120
  • MVC-028F.JPG
    MVC-028F.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 1,070
  • MVC-029F.JPG
    MVC-029F.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,110
Try going here. United Engine and Machine Co. All the math info you might need. I got 1.182 pch from the website.

Sorry ,your going to have to simplify this for me. That is a big site and I have no idea what you want me to look at!! I need bore , stroke , rod length , checking distance on piston , CCs of both the piston and combustion chamber
and the bore and thickness of the head gasket you want to run to make an accurate calculation. Mike

Look at the calculators at the right side of the site. All you need to do is plug in the numbers. Saves time and then you can look up pistons if you want to.

Sold a few sets. Still have a few more!! What bore size and compression are you shooting for. May take a couple days for me to get back with you but I will. Mike:cool:

I will be starting out with a production STD bore 4.1 ( I will have to bore it ). Looking for 8.5 to 1 to 9.5 to 1.