4.1 block

Do I know the formerly cracked block by any chance :). AJ, I will trade you a .040 block for that one LOL.

Do I know the formerly cracked block by any chance :). AJ, I will trade you a .040 block for that one LOL.

Yup you would be familiar with it! lol, i reckon the block you have is the leaning decks of piza 4.1 from the car? some hard block and case savers could bring that one back.

Actually it is one I bought. It turned out to be .040 on the block with a .020 non turbo crank. Almost a complete waste of money. Actually hardblock in this one would be a good idea. Not sure if the bore can be saved at another .005 (4.010 bore) but maybe. Sure would breathe nice with that large of bore. The Ol smokey is still in the car but that one may have deck issues. and is .030 also. I sold my last awesome perfect block to Nick. Standard bore that cleaned up with a hone! Dammit.

i dont mind the thinner bores, so i will pick those up off of you if you want to get rid of them. we should make a date so i can get ya some drum loot and picks up those blocks.

I might tear this stocker i picked up down to see if the bore is virgin or not. it has a heat tab on the side so im skeptical.