358ci Bowtie Block Turbo SBC motor 1200+ HP

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Have had several offers, but no buyer yet. Here are the details:

Bowtie Siamese Bore Block, billet splayed caps, 358ci, Crower crank with Big Block snout for the blower guys, Eagle rod with L19 hardware, JE dished pistons (1 spare), Brodix track 1 M2 heads, Steve Petty custom grind solid roller turbo cam, rev kit, rocker stud girdles, fabricated sheet aluminum valve covers, electric water pump, two piece billet timing chain cover, billet double roller timing chain with adjustable cam gear, Rattler balancer, SFI flex plate, 7qt pan with drain fittings on both sides, MSD billet distributor with vacuum advance locked out and set up for cam sync (for sequential efi), MSD crank trigger flying magnet set up, Victor race intake matched to heads, BBRC fuel rails, 160# injectors, 100 deg sheetaluminum fabricated elbow, 90mm accufab throttle body, block is o-ringed with reciever grooves, copper head gaskets with wire lock, compression is about 9.5:1.

Motor made 935 RWHP on mustang dyno at 20-21psi on C16 through air to air cooler and GT47-88mm turbo with only 18* of timing. (mild tune)

Only 4 dyno pulls, about an hour driving around on the street, and 2 half track hits. Have a different powerplant now, and do not need this one.

Would consider selling longblock only or shortblock only, but not taking anything apart unless someone makes transaction.

Will also consider trades / partial trades on Gas Golf Cart, Enclosed trailer, or cars.

Asking price is now reduced to $7500 complete / $6000 for long block.

Attachments

• 9.11.06 060.jpg
    9.11.06 060.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 840
TTT for Cliff, if only the government did not like me so much!

PM Replied to.

Also to clarify, since several have asked, I do not have the 88mm turbo any longer or the headers that were on this car.

Thank you,

Cliff