?????????????????????????????$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$???????????????????????????

ttaowner, how much for upper grey Limited door panels? Do you have the lower panels also?

Will you do $50.00 plus shipping for a manual antenna setup? Thanks

$140 uppers bare/ without the trim

i have lowers as well. Do you specifically want limited ones? Diffrent carpet? Power locks? Concert sound? Need more info

Yes...Limited ones, manual door locks, new carpet needed, no concert sound.

Also, how about a passenger side t-top visor bracket that keeps the visor stationary and doesn't swing back and forth?

How about a maroon passenger side bucket seat cover. The plastic one down where the seat hinges that everyone catches their foot on getting out of the rear seat. If you have it, post or email a pic and I'll take it. Thanks, Tim

How much do you want for a stock 87 radio with EQ? also how much for some stock TTA wheels (GNX Replicas). And what Limited crome parts do you have? I need a few crom parts if you have any good spare ones. Ill be waiting for a reply thanks.

Door Lock Pulls

I'm sure you have hundreds of them....but, I'll ask any way.

Got any stock door lock pulls for a WE4 ??

Erik

Is that picture of the sinks from kevins house? I've never seen it that clean. Usually there is 2-3 weeks worth of dirty dishes there and 20 empty mountain dew bottles. Tell him good job.

I need a couple of the gray plastic squares that cover the screws on the door straps. How much?

James, sorry, I cannot find a price on these anywhere online, looks like ATR is no more, so I went with that a hi performance cat sell from Jegs. $95 shipped to 78250?