?????????????????????????????$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$???????????????????????????

James, sorry, I cannot find a price on these anywhere online, looks like ATR is no more, so I went with that a hi performance cat sell from Jegs. $95 shipped to 78250?

2 of our reputable vendors on here g body parts has 1 for $135 and cottons performance has them for $199 and i pay vendor fees just like them so why would i want to throw in at least $20 worth of shipping for free im sure they are not going to? Atr is out of business but they made great quality parts while in business that is why people still will pay good $ for their stuff. Ask anybody on here about atr quality and 9 out of 10 will agree with me. Unfortunately i guess mismanagement bank rupted that company

Do you still have the gnx vents? And do you have a power seat setup? I actually just need that plastic piece up front so if you have a motor setup with a damaged base thats perfect.

Do you still have the gnx vents? And do you have a power seat setup? I actually just need that plastic piece up front so if you have a motor setup with a damaged base thats perfect.

i have you and 1 other guy interested in the vents
do you need the electric motor? the motor is what usually goes bad .there is actually 2 diffrent style motors which means there is also 2 diffrent wiring harness's and 2 diffrent switches.i have a whole known good unit out of that wraecked gn from a month or 2 ago i tested it and i know it works.
102311011.jpg

102311010.jpg

That is not the style of my power seats, mine has the motor across the front. My motor seems ok, just that plastic piece crack and it just spins around the shaft of the little trans. The joke of it is i cant move the seat to expose the rear bolts to even take it out. Who has first dibs on the vents?

Do you have a good complete steering wheel for an 87 GN? Also how much for the header panel shipped to 78250?

Thanks for replying to the couple PM's i sent about the bad vacuum brake set up you sent me.

Thanks for replying to the couple PM's i sent about the bad vacuum brake set up you sent me.
oh you mean the 1 i sold you 4 1/2 months ago that you needed immediately to install on your car for that magazine shoot.oh yeah you live florida too so you dont bad weather as a excuse. and it was $100 for used 25 year old parts.

http://turbobuick.com/forums/thread...ly-whole-car-gonna-be-in-pieces.359050/page-7

page 7 reply 120 kinda helps confirm the time frame.

my guess is it probably worked and you were expecting a lifetime warranty on used part. junkyards around here only give 30 days not that im saying im a junkyard just giving you a comparison. and i didnt answer you to kinda talk this over with a couple other members on here what they would do and 1 of them is a moderator and he said its been waaay too long

It never got put in because i still had transmission problems so i never made the shoot. The car JUST got on the road a week ago today. Now if you read my PM's i never asked for money, i do know that its been awhile and i didnt have a right to ask for money. But i wanted to touch base with you and let you know. Who knows you might have thrown me back $20-30 if you were kind. Since you ignored my PM's i brought it up here. Funny that you go to the mod to bitch but dont have the balls to just say "hey, its been too long but sorry for your luck", i wouldnt have liked it but would respect the answer. Let me know which mod you talked to because i would like to here his opinion too. AND then call me a liar and allude im trying to cheat you by saying it probably worked and i expected a warranty. Ask anyone who has dealt with me and see how my credibility is.

Update. Called James, worked it out. Its all good.

do u still have the nos door escutcheons in the wrapper and do u have a complete set of them if so im interested

ill take the wastegate hoses and Y if still available. also looking for 86 Ttype grill with decent chrome strip if you have one. (black and chrome grill)

Would you happen to have a set of these:

photo-85.jpg

They are for Monte Carlo door panels, not sure if Regal's are the same. Thank you.

looking for the armpads for the door passenger and driver also need a set of clear parking lights for the front bumper shipped to 39507