3"Chrome alum. MAF pipe/3" black alum. MAF pipe/underdrive pulley

Warp6

Mine since '92
I have 2 MAF pipes for sale. Both are 3" in diameter.
$45 per pipe shipped.

The chrome one is longer and comes with and angled connector. I ran it maf-less with a FAST system. If needed, you could trim it down. I have a piece of tape around the end to keep the chrome from coming off.

The black one is shorter and has tighter bends.
I have attached pictures to show what the pipes look like on my car.

5" diameter under drive pulley. Has hub adaptor for factory intercooler fan.
I do not know what belt you would need for this. It's never been on my car.
$35 shipped

I take paypal

Attachments

• parts2.jpg
    parts2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 482
  • black pipe.jpg
    black pipe.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 485
  • chrome pipe 2.jpg
    chrome pipe 2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 483
Does the short pipe come with the rubber hoses? I want a pipe to fit an 87 wth stock turbo, stock MAF sensor and stock air box, without requiring any modification. Does that pipe fit the bill?

Black pipe and pulley are sold.

Deal fell through on the chrome pipe. It's for sale again.

Thanks, Craig

Thanks for the reply. I tried a long pipe and did not work so I went back to stock. I was hoping to get the short one in chrome.

The chrome pipe could be trimmed easily to whatever length you need.
I had to trim the 4" version I just bought from RJC. No big deal.

$38.95 shipped - that number was approved by my proctologist and pulled straight out of my butt!:tongue:

Good price but price is not the obstacle. I bought a long pipe several weeks ago and there was no way to cut it to make it fit the stock air box/MAF sensor. I returned it and the guy I bought it from told me I would not find a pipe for a stock system anywhere. I have tried and no one has one. They all want to sell me a long pipe and try to make it fit or convert to CAI. If I hack one up trying to make it fit then I have to eat it. No one will guarantee it will fit. So I am back to stock and that is the way it will stay.

Thanks anyway.

Everything in this listing is sold. Thanks to everyone for looking. Craig