3.8 V8 eater BPG

Tony was saying all he needed was a 10.9X pass and his day was done.....congrats
image.jpg

Had a good time at BPG!! Putting on those slicks helped so thanks Daren you and your buddy Mike were awesome!!

Rob (Forcefed3.8's) thanks for your help and advice!! I've been trying to get in the tens for a while now and it felt good to finally get it!!

if you can email an attachment with the video to me I can post it, or if you have an account with something like photobucket or similar you can upload it to photobucket then youll be abe to post it. pm'd you my email. deren

Congrats Tony! I take it that was just a header gasket that went the other night at 42?

Congrats Tony! I take it that was just a header gasket that went the other night at 42?
Ya it was the drivers side on the backside of #5 at 42....On the 10.99 pass I blew out the backside of the passenger side of #6....
Thanks for the support Brian!!

if you can email an attachment with the video to me I can post it, or if you have an account with something like photobucket or similar you can upload it to photobucket then youll be abe to post it. pm'd you my email. deren

Daren going to send you an e-mail

Thanks Dude!!

Thanks guys!! Going to try to best that time at the Norwalk event...Currently converting over to hydroboost so should be able to build some good boost and take out some fuel in 1st and 2nd....

Congrats Tony!!! You had a lot of things pushing you back but you broke that shit and there it is!!!