3.8 V8 eater BPG

congrats! i have been in search for the same thing,hopefully it will happen this thursday at our local test and tune. I got it tuned good on 116 and boost about 25#

Attachments

• timeslip.jpg
    timeslip.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 116
Yes sir I do:)
Still tuning but hoping for better times on the 23rd. Also this is a ford v6 if you have not noticed my sig.
Bet you get some weird looks from the Ford guys when they hear this thing :D....I'll be honest I just assumed you turbo charged your V-8 Mustang, but now that you mention it I see it's a V-6....Let me know how your next trip goes!!

Bet you get some weird looks from the Ford guys when they hear this thing :D....I'll be honest I just assumed you turbo charged your V-8 Mustang, but now that you mention it I see it's a V-6....Let me know how your next trip goes!!

I get weird looks from everybody. Guy told me once, "you know that sounds like a grand national motor" lol. In actuality the ford Essex v6 motor is a spin off of the buick 3.8l. There are variations like bore and stroke to get cid, cyl head design but they are the same type of 90*motors. Turbo v6's are just so unique and interesting to me...Im hooked:)