3.8 stage motor parts and rare 14x iron heads custom headers dp

richardv6

i am looking to sell my 012 3.8 block has had one sleeve installed yrs ago profecially done been run since installed.also has extra 4 bolt mains included. Arp studs .and I had richard Clark do deck work and boring and cleaning and inspections its bore size 3.810 (he says super nice block.)
Buick motor sports 3.590 crank another mint piece check by Clark ,strait and standard on mains and rods.
Buick motor sports heavy duty rods stock length
Super rare iron stage 1 14x prototype race heads.with t&d rockers and Vc spacers triple h any duty spring.(most people never heard of these suposably only 50 sets made) flowed at Clarks don't have numbers in front of me but flowed better than gn1 aluminum heads.fully race ported also have custom ss headers (big primaries)made for these heads by atr back in the day designed to touque heads with headers on.also custom 3 1/2 dp with external 46 mm precision waste gate.
I prefer to sell as complete setup. Would make someone a super nice build. Looking for $6900 for all. Or sell block ,crank,rods together 3800 And heads and ROCKERS headers and dp together 3500

WOULD DO SOME TRADING ON SOME CCW CLASSIC WHEELS

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 671
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 707
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    864.1 KB · Views: 703
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 679
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    938.4 KB · Views: 669
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    784.1 KB · Views: 706
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    773.3 KB · Views: 655
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 682
Last edited:
I STILL HAVE ALL .HEADERS ONLY FIT THESE HEADS ,WILL NOT FIT REGULAR HEADS OR GN1 HEADS..THE EXHAUST PORTS ON THE 14X HEADS ARE IN DIFFERANT LOCATIONS...

I AM OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS ON COMPLETE PACKAGE..BLOCK ,HEADS ROCKERS,VALVE COVERS,HEADERS,DP WASTEGATE EASY WAY TO REACH ME FOR QUESTIONS OR PICS TEXT ME 828-442-5950

i am looking to sell my 012 3.8 block has had one sleeve installed yrs ago profecially done been run since installed.also has extra 4 bolt mains included. Arp studs .and I had richard Clark do deck work and boring and cleaning and inspections its bore size 3.810 (he says super nice block.)
Buick motor sports 3.590 crank another mint piece check by Clark ,strait and standard on mains and rods.
Buick motor sports heavy duty rods stock length
Super rare iron stage 1 14x prototype race heads.with t&d rockers and Vc spacers triple h any duty spring.(most people never heard of these suposably only 50 sets made) flowed at Clarks don't have numbers in front of me but flowed better than gn1 aluminum heads.fully race ported also have custom ss headers (big primaries)made for these heads by atr back in the day designed to touque heads with headers on.also custom 3 1/2 dp with external 46 mm precision waste gate.
I prefer to sell as complete setup. Would make someone a super nice build. Looking for $7500 for all. Or sell block ,crank,rods together And heads and headers and dp together

Interested in seeking block alone?
It is a stage 2 OFF center correct?

Block, with billet 4 bolt mains,crank,rods. $3800.
Heads,t&d pedistal rockers,custom headers,and down pipe (vband style) $3500

Last edited: