3.5in down pipe with external waste gate

OK, I have not had the downpipe installed yet but I am working on it.....I have found some very interesting positive things out about this wastegate... will share in the near future after it is tested.

Who as seen, used, or knows about the 3.5 in down pipe that Gn1 performances sells as well as TR custom parts. It has an external waste gate already on it. What brand waste gate is it? Can it be used with a CO2 set up if someone wanted to eventually graduate up to that with a boost controller? Any Feedback on this as well as pictures will be greatly appreciated.

I bought a 3.5 v-band pipe from TR part, the fit was crap - cut the whole pipe up & made it fit great! This was about 6 months ago & don't know if problems have been worked out by them yet!

I bought a 3.5 v-band pipe from TR part, the fit was crap - cut the whole pipe up & made it fit great! This was about 6 months ago & don't know if problems have been worked out by them yet!

Looked thru old emails to see if this was ever mentioned to me and can't find any record of anything from you about this. How come you never contacted us about the problems??:confused:

Looked thru old emails to see if this was ever mentioned to me and can't find any record of anything from you about this. How come you never contacted us about the problems??:confused:

I never felt the need to post, just answering to this one! The pipe was cut up for bends, used about 90% + 1 90* bend to make a real nice fitting down pipe! I'm not sorry I bought the pipe - the price of the pipe was still cheaper than buying all the bends to make the whole pipe anyway! Ive bought several things from you in the last few years & still will! The service has always been great- never a problem!

I have installed the 3.5" from Mark and it is connected to my AMS-500. My only concern is that the WG that is included is not adjustable. The AMS will have to do all the work if it can to acheive the Boost Levels I want.
Can't do any testing with a FOOT of Snow..:(

I have installed the 3.5" from Mark and it is connected to my AMS-500. My only concern is that the WG that is included is not adjustable. The AMS will have to do all the work if it can to acheive the Boost Levels I want.
Can't do any testing with a FOOT of Snow..:(

Over all how does your downpipe fit ? Can you you post some pics?

Thanks

I bought one of these. They look good, I am not sure I am going to use it though. Still in the box. If I do I will post about the fit.