3.5 THDP

USPS was $72.00 UPS $22.00 Guess who I shipped with?
I shipped my RJC pipe to Mich when I sold it to Cory. It was $27.50 USPS...insured. It was in the original box from Jason.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

turbo, if your selling a 3.5 THDP I will buy.... Just like that PM me let me know

If my car were finished...I would buy a few just to put away. This huge pipe slides right into place so nice. The fit on mine is spot on.

If my car were finished...I would buy a few just to put away. This huge pipe slides right into place so nice. The fit on mine is spot on.

From your post to GOD's ears/eyes.
The car has seasoned body bushings, motor mounts and front springs.:eek:

now the rest of the exhaust is out of wak.
can you say Single shot 3 inch with NO drone???
Ok...I gotta say...if your going to invest in a 3.5 pipe...go at least 3.5 exhaust. 4 would be better.

Ok...I gotta say...if your going to invest in a 3.5 pipe...go at least 3.5 exhaust. 4 would be better.

that was a typo.
BUT according to my "exhaust" guy the cooler gases down stream don't need the same amount of space as the hot gases coming off of the turbo, SO do you really NEED the 3.5 back half (extra weight and tighter clearances) ?

Another example is the RJC 5 inch DP which is immediately reduced to ?? i don't remember LOL.

And volume of gasses is based on your current turbo. What if you upgrade to a larger turbo in a few years? And Who gives a shit about weight. Are you building a street car or a Pro Mod? The difference in a 3 to a 3.5 would be like adding a CD case to the backseat or a small cooler in the trunk.
It's your car...I just never downsize exhaust pipe

And volume of gasses is based on your current turbo. What if you upgrade to a larger turbo in a few years? And Who gives a shit about weight. Are you building a street car or a Pro Mod? The difference in a 3 to a 3.5 would be like adding a CD case to the backseat or a small cooler in the trunk.
It's your car...I just never downsize exhaust pipe

you said it ill accept it.
The car did come with a SS dual exhaust, ill have to check what size it is (2 or 2.5). i guess the short term plan is to hook up the new 3.5 DP to it (with out butchering either) and using it as is and determining if it flows and if the sound is acceptable.
No real need to get a head of my self on this one.
And yes upgrading is in my future.