3.5 THDP

jack44130

I have a 3.5 thdp. Excellent condition. Stainless. One small ding from control arm. Also includes the dump. $600 plus shipping. These are RARE. Price is firm. P1000329.JPGP1000330.JPGP1000331.JPGP1000333.JPGP1000334.JPG

Attachments

• P1000335.JPG
    P1000335.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 304
Great deal guys. I paid more for mine and without a dump. It slides right into place without any hassle.
****Keep in mind...This will not fit aftermarket headers...except the TA's.*** Stock headers work great.
Don't come back on Jack when it doesn't fit your ATR or KB crossover pipe.
I will say this to, so Jack doesn't think I hurt his sale...Brian Cotton can modify your ATR or KB crossover to fit.
This is a great pipe and a great deal.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Stuff happened, I'm out again. Sorry.

Turbopowered68 was after me.

Great deal guys. I paid more for mine and without a dump. It slides right into place without any hassle.
****Keep in mind...This will not fit aftermarket headers...except the TA's.*** Stock headers work great.
Don't come back on Jack when it doesn't fit your ATR or KB crossover pipe.
I will say this to, so Jack doesn't think I hurt his sale...Brian Cotton can modify your ATR or KB crossover to fit.
This is a great pipe and a great deal.

How can i verify that this DP is a true TH DP?

Trust me. I have one and looked over the pics. It's a Houston. The flange and the bend out of the turbo are how I can tell. Your getting a great pipe.

Before you waste anymore time Donnie this is a prime example of what will happen to a new block being manufactured.......everybody wants one. Nobody wants to pay for one.

Sorry for the jack but a free bump.

Pipe shipped 9am this morning. You will have it Monday. Tracking #1z470x980358279283. Thanks again, Jack