3.5 THDP (Stainless) w/ test pipe

BUICKTR

This downpipe is in excellent condition. It has under 1500 miles on it. Looks great. It will work with stock headers or Terry Houston headers. It's design for stock type actuator. Excellent for TSM class. It has a bung welded to it so when you are ready for a WB 02 sensor your are ready. If running a mass air meter you could just leave it plugged up. The test pipe has a dump to uncap and it's also 3.5 to match the downpipe. I purchased it brand new from Full Throttle some time back.

Sale Price - $475.00 (free shipping)

buickgn274@aol.com

I SENT YOU 4 E MAILS, ALL UNREAD, ARE YOU GETTING THEM?
DO YOU HAVE PAYPAL?

NO PIPE TODAY, UPS DRIVER SAID ITS NOT ON THE TRUCK, I E MAILED YOU MAYBE YOU CAN GIVE ME A CALL,THANKS

GANGSTER

The box was in NY today. I can't believe those idiots at UPS:mad: put it in a wrong truck or miss placed it somewhere at the center there in NY. You have the tracking # and it was in transit to be delivered on 3-21-05. I called UPS for you and gave them an ear full. It is not acceptable when a company this large cannot come through with a next day delivery. I'm doing my best to get UPS to deliver it to you ASAP. This is the first time I have a bad experience with UPS. I checked the tracking number again today when I got home from work and the system is saying it is now in transit to be delivered on Tues. As soon as you receive package I sending UPS a complaint about the delivery and try to get reimbursed for the the next day air shipment. I'll keep in touch with you. Gilbert

Thanks gilbert, this is the story of my life!! I appreciate you going the extra mile on this.