3.5`` DP for External

Couple of our pipes going together.

n663279188_921354_7531.jpg

Theyre available now. We build them to order. You'd need to send me your passenger side header. With the TA style header, there is a ton of room for the 3.5 tubing to go through. Like I said, we're building them with the TurboSmart 50mm gates. IMO there isnt a finer gate available and the 50mm is plenty for 99% of the cars out there.

We wont get into mass producing these things. They're all built by hand ON THE CAR by our master fabricator.

The two pipes you see in the photos are for TB.Com members that asked us to build these things. I should have completed photos of the setup by tomorrow.

Another photo I just walked out in the shop and took. One pipe is done except for plumbing the wastegate.. 3.5 inch test pipe to the exhaust. The other is done except for the test pipe.

n663279188_921533_3915.jpg

Whats the price of that pipe Jay? Any interest on building a 3.5 dual exhaust to go with that DP?

Whats the price of that pipe Jay? Any interest on building a 3.5 dual exhaust to go with that DP?

I actually haven't finalized a price but should within the next day or two. We could build the exhaust if someone wanted it. It would be built in sections tho so probably wouldn't be very cheap. That would be something that it would be better to have produced but we could do a one off no problem.

I never really planned on selling these downpipes.. jdpolzin was looking for someone to do one for him so I told him Id do it then another board member seeyabye who's kind of local asked if we'd do one for him so that's how we ended up doing these. Then I had another guy in Florida want one with some matching headers so it just sort of snowballed. We'll build them for anyone that wants them but they wont be as cheap as people who are having a dedicated exhaust joint mass produce them on jigs. We build them on the car (With HR motor mounts installed) tho so that kind of helps with making sure every one fits.

how low and high can you go on this wastegate setup? boost settings?

I guess that would depend on Set-ups. But I have to say that I have installed many 3`` DP`s and this one being a 3.5`` fits better than all of them I installed...:eek:
Great Product Mark...:)

Dump pipes are in! Still working on pricing.

Got my DP Mark, thanks man. I love it. Next is the laptop stand. Keep up the good work, the 3.5, 4" systems are creating quite a buss around the net. Glad guys like yourself have stepped up to the challenge and made a quality product for us. Whats next for you Mark?? 3.5" duals maybe, hint hint;) Sign me up.

n663279188_923680_1269.jpg

Just gotta plumb the gate back in and its a done deal.

pics

Here are pics of Mark's Pipe installed.

Attachments

• DSC00017.jpg
    DSC00017.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC00018.jpg
    DSC00018.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 270
n663279188_923680_1269.jpg

Just gotta plumb the gate back in and its a done deal.

Oh Boy! I like what I see!!!!!!!!!! Getting ansy! For those of you looking to get a 3.5DP Jay has treated me very well through out my sturggles in finding a pipe. He is the only one who stepped up to the plate to make my down pipe after asking everyone. Mine is custom made with the gate off the passenger header and dumping back into the downpipe. Clears AC too! Cant wait to get it!

Also, I like the fact that the gate is between the header and DP because the gate is more accurate this way. This was my problem with the DP's that are gated through the hole in the turbo. Although they are more easily produced which is a good thing and they still work well. Either way though, I'm glad Mark is having them made, they are nice pieces as well and you reallly cant beat that price including the gate. Gives us guys more options and we arent stuck taking the AC off to run bigger pipes! Way to go Mark and Jay! You guys are awesome!!