3.5`` DP for External

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
I remember seeing that their was a Vendor or two that were working on these.
Anyone planning on making these Pipes that would clear all types of Headers!!

Thanks

How's this? DOWNPIPES 3.5" STAINLESS Fits stock and aftermarket headers. 304 polished stainless steel, three different versions, sorry NO internal wastegates!

ALSO, currently no dump or test tubes available, you will have to fab something up yourself at this time.

Please read closely.:smile: Pipes for $325 are basically just a pipe, have a choice of flange style or V-Band style. The $475 pipe INCLUDES the external wastegate. YOU have to fabricate a dump or test pipe for these as currently they are not available.

Please read closely.:smile: Pipes for $325 are basically just a pipe, have a choice of flange style or V-Band style. The $475 pipe INCLUDES the external wastegate. YOU have to fabricate a dump or test pipe for these as currently they are not available.

Ooops lol. Long day:tongue:

What kind of wastegate is it? Just wondering if it is a good unit because I am very interested in this setup. Thanks.

Yes, the v-band will fit with the AC/heater box. Remember, you have to fabricate your own test pipe for these.

nice job

WOW!!!! That looks great!!! I love the nice thick flange at the turbo.

475 includes the wastegate? what is the diameter of the valve. These are stainless. Mark are you making any money on these?

Kevin this would look great on your car but what would you do with the calibrated Brake springs you have controlling boost now?

$475 includes wastegate, 46mm and yes stainless 304. Does NOT include a test or dump, you have to come up with your own at this point. Only 3 external gate dps left in this batch. Email first for availability.

Thanks Mark

$475 includes wastegate, 46mm and yes stainless 304. Does NOT include a test or dump, you have to come up with your own at this point. Only 3 external gate dps left in this batch. Email first for availability.

Very nice pipe;) Very good customer service. Pipe was here in 3 days. I will try it out asap. Will keep everyone posted with results. Keep up the awesome parts and interest in the Buick World.:biggrin:

We're building them in house with Turbosmart 50mm gates. All of ours are hand fabbed tho and plumbed into the passenger side header.