3.5"-4" dp for ATR headers

broke1

Banned
I REALLY wish someone would make one of these.I need one for an ext gate.I,like most of the people I assume would need a dp this big,dont have a heat/ac box so theres more room to work with in that area.Looking for somthing bolt in and go with minimal mods.

Preferably in SS....

Anyone out there?

Hey Drew have you tried Pete at PZ racing he's told me before that he can do it.I'm sure he would have to have the car but he is local

that is most definately a custom setup. Red Armstrong of Quad air is going to start making houston style 3.5" DP for cars with ATR headers. They will have the stock style flapper. The market is not large enough to warrent making 3.5 and 4" dps for all the various headers out there and all options for different types of external gates. these custom requests need to be handled by the various experts like Jack Cotton and maybe this Pete guy.

A ton of people have ATR headers.

If youve got a market for a huge DP with the stock headers,im sure people would buy them for there $1k replacments;)

Im tired of having to have 1 off customs made.I had a 4" dp made for my 85 and to tell the truth,its just to much $ for a part that should be readily available IMO

Sell the DP without the flanges for the ext gate and make 1 to fit non heater box core with ATR headers.Thatd take care of most everyone wanting to run a massive dp....

I know a man w/ a body shop if he would be willing to make dp, he's known for building cars and machinery. What town and area is your car located?