T&D shaft mount rockers

Champion fully ported intake manifold

70mm Accufab throttle body

160lb injectors flow matched from PTE

MSD billet dist.

ATR 4 bolt headers

PTE88 turbo

custom 4" ceramic coated downpipe

Less than 20 passes since freshened, This combo has very little time on it at all. Best ET to date is a 9.21 @ 150 last year with a very loose converter.

This summer I made it out twice on 235 MT drag radials and a new PTC converter speced by Dusty and went 9.48 @ 151 with a 1.70 60'

I honestly don't know what this combo is worth, But would like to get $10.5k OBO for the longblock and if a guy wanted everything else we could work out a package deal. Engine is still in the car..... You can hear it run.

Can e mail pictures or a friend on mine might be able to post some later today.

Thanks!
Dan

Two vid's of the car that the motor is in.

On the little 235 radials.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtb8f4TQzrQ

Video of the 9.48 at 151
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtb8f4TQzrQ

Here's a few pics for ya guys!

1275669052_l.jpg

l_73ee88135e804e2b8b592254f752237d.jpg

l_8d829aeb8e57a14d5ae12bd551112aea.jpg

n1015925090_282158_8588.jpg

I thought that 235 was a typo and was supposed to read 325. 9.50's on a 235 is just too cool. :D

I thought that 235 was a typo and was supposed to read 325. 9.50's on a 235 is just too cool. :D
Not a typo.... 235 60 15 MT drag radials. :) That is the quickest and fastest pass to date in the heads up program local to us.

Nice choice of motor!!!!! I'm a little partial to those 250 ci motors! I can say to anyone interested, there is NO WAY you could build this motor for that price. No way. I spent much much much more than that on mine.

GREAT DEAL!

im interested in the short block if possible
Sorry, I don't really want to part out the engine at this time.

$12k + shipping takes everything you see in the pictures. COMPLETE long block, Injectors, pulleys, turbo, headers, Champion alt. bracket........ EVERYTHING.

Any takers?????

I'm really not interested in any trades at the moment........ Unless it involves SBC turbo parts. :)

That is such a beautiful combo.. This should not last long at all.. The videos are awesome.. GLWS

TTT

I let this thread die because I was having second thoughts about selling this engine, But now have decided to enter the SBC turbo world.

Make me an offer on this stuff!!

Back to the top....... I pulled the engine out and am ready to part it out.

I would still like to sell the engine complete but will sell it seperately except the shortblock.

EVERYTHING you see in the pictures is available!!