25.3 Outlaw Drag Radial Trans Am Build

Anybody who is interested in getting a wiring panel you can contact me direct via e-mail or PM and I will get you in contact with him.

Lookin good Ted.

I've seen that guy's wiring panels over on the bullet. Very clean and neat - the way wiring should be. I'm either going that way or with a new ISIS system.

Are those the new LSW 12deg All-Pros? Looks like our engine programs are going to be very similar other than turbo configurations. We'll have to compare notes one day when these things actually get finished.

Some more pictures....

032oh.jpg

034ph.jpg

030gld.jpg

RHS Tall deck block (Custom)

Block is done and heading back to Kurt Urban to install the sleeves and put this thing together!!!! This is a raw casting block before heat treat and machine.

dscf3702x.jpg

dscf3703p.jpg

dscf3704w.jpg

This picture below is a factory machined RHS LSX block. Kurt felt the lifter bore area needed some improvement so we can step things up in this area the way he would like to go here. Note the deck surface, the reason this was done was to reinforce the sleeve as much as possible and put the water holes where he wants them. Very nice work!!!

dscf3705zb.jpg

Schwing!!!!

Heat treat and machine work done. The main caps are press fit (done special for us) and Kurt is going to be installing the sleeves himself. The custom Bryant Billet crank, Crower billet rods, Custom KUP forged slugs are on the shelf waiting for their new home.

img02355201105191421.jpg