24 years of GN Parts HOARDING garage cleaning update found tons of parts I didnt know I had

Ill take the boost gauge with a pillar pod $25 as well as the shields. I'm ready to pay
So let me know if you found the other shield for hood thank you.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ill take the boost gauge with a pillar pod $25 as well as the shields. I'm ready to pay
So let me know if you found the other shield for hood thank you.

Im going down to one of my garages where I have a lot of turbo hoods and I will let you know tomorrow. I about 90% sure. I parted a lot of hot air cars out down there.

Im going down to one of my garages where I have a lot of turbo hoods and I will let you know tomorrow. I about 90% sure. I parted a lot of hot air cars out down there.

Sounds good to me, i'll wait till tomorrow, sorry but ill also need a quarter panel extension for the passenger side also, and will need a total on everything. One stop shopping for me today buddy. Thanks!

Do you still have the engine?Also, the piece that's right under windshield covering the speakers above dash. With the air vents

Do you have any driver power seat transmission's for 86 ttype available, shipped to 37085?