24 years of GN Parts HOARDING garage cleaning update found tons of parts I didnt know I had

Interested in the sun visors, are they illuminated and will they work on a t-top car? ( I am sure they will)

Interested in the sun visors, are they illuminated and will they work on a t-top car? ( I am sure they will)

They aren't illuminated but they will work on a hard top or t-top car. They are new not recovered and in my opinion the nicest quality Ive seen.

Can you shoot me pics of them? I am wondering if it would be ok to go with non-illuminated visors as I have the illuminated. You wouldn't happen to have the visor bracket that attaches to the roof would ya?

Can you shoot me pics of them? I am wondering if it would be ok to go with non-illuminated visors as I have the illuminated. You wouldn't happen to have the visor bracket that attaches to the roof would ya?

You can unplug the illuminated visor and use the non ill visor. I would include the pass side bracket for free as part of the deal.

Whats your e mail address for pictures?

84-85 shield to cover heater hoses $15
How much shipped to 60409 thanks and do you have a 84-85 shield that goes on Hood.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

84-85 shield to cover heater hoses $15
How much shipped to 60409 thanks and do you have a 84-85 shield that goes on Hood.

$25 shipping included for the shield that covers the heater hose. $15 more if I have the hood shield. I will have to double check on that.

For 86 grandnational& how much to ship to Houston Texas