236 HYD roller cam for sale great for 4.1 (non stage 2 heads)

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
I am re-listing this cam for sale in this section, since it would be better suited for someone with a 4.1 motor. Only reason for sale is I have decided to go to stage 2 heads and can't use it. The specs are listed below. The price is $275 plus shipping. If you had fully ported GN1 or MA, TA heads this would really work well, on a 274 motor. You could use solid lifters on it no problem and run .006-7 lash for higher rpm potential and not worry about being hard on parts.

Attachments

• 236 hyd cam.jpg
    236 hyd cam.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 344
  • 236 cam.jpg
    236 cam.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 324
Cam

Do you know what type of cam bearing I'd need to run this cam in a Stage (153) block.

Journals are stock diameter same as a 109 block, as long as your block is not modded for roller cam bearings it will work.

Thanks Norbs.
Thats the problem. My block did have roller bearings until the machine shop removed/lost them.
I am very interested in the cam.
I'll see if anyone knows of a sleeve on insert that can be used to go back to the stock bearing.

TTT guys for $250 how can you go wrong?

Thanks I got the message, You got a nice deal on this for Xmas. I would have kept it, but I dont think I'll go back to non stage 2 heads anymore.