235-60-15 MT drag radials are on

Bigjsn250

ZR1, 87GN and 86 T Type, life is good
Got a great deal on an extra set of stock t type wheels off the board so I went ahead and got the DR's. The 235's fit perfectly on the 7" wheels. I was running 27-28lbs of boost last night and man does it pull hard. I knew I was spinning before but I was spinning a lot more than I thought. Left a message for Dusty today should hear from him soon, once the converter gets here it's off to the track.

Attachments

• pics and vids 1113.jpg
    pics and vids 1113.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,968
  • pics and vids 1116.jpg
    pics and vids 1116.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 439
Keep us posted on what kind of 60' you are able to lay down with em.
How streetable are they?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Why not go to the track now and see what you gain from the converter swap?

Keep us posted on what kind of 60' you are able to lay down with em.
How streetable are they?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

They are nice on the street, but they wear extremely quick. I'll swap back the bfg's when I want to drive the car to work.

Why not go to the track now and see what you gain from the converter swap?

The car is total dog right now from a stop. Even brake boosting with the DR's it leaves terrible. Pretty sure there is an NA converter in the car. 0/1# is at 1800-1900

Ran BFG 235 dr's for years. Best 60 was 1.7.

thanks for mentioning Pronto, my car has 235 Radial T/A's right now & i should be getting my car back from shop tomorrow with a 2800 stall so i do expect a lot of traction issues . My monte has 275-60 BFG DR's right now so i was thinking about putting them on the Buick BUT these are 28" tall. I don't drive the Monte much but the Buick I plan on it ( as long as no snow )

I was hoping for better than that, I've seen cars lift the wheels on those, but those cars were much lighter. I guess we will see soon.

1.7's are pretty damn good for that size DR on a street TR. 1.6's are possible but unless you're a lot lighter and faster that would probably be about tops.