23 years of GN Parts accumulation and 30 Parts cars, COMPARE PRICES

Do you have the black plastic covers that the seat belt goes through at the bottom where it is anchored

I need the Original GM dash top plate with speaker grills in GN Gray. Do you have a very nice one thats not cracked?

Hey bob I was talking to you on the other thread about the dash I need it in any color as long as its in good shape no shrinkage no splitting without the harness or cluster need the cluster frame though. I need the whole dash including the top panel that covers the speakers shipped to 30507

Looking for what to do next. Can I get prices for a fixed antenna, base nut, everything needed to install because I have nothing. Also can you get me a price on everything for a power antenna install. I need totals shipped to 19090

Looking for what to do next. Can I get prices for a fixed antenna, base nut, everything needed to install because I have nothing. Also can you get me a price on everything for a power antenna install. I need totals shipped to 19090

Do you need the fixed antenna in black or chrome. I don't have any good power antenna's.

Hey bob I was talking to you on the other thread about the dash I need it in any color as long as its in good shape no shrinkage no splitting without the harness or cluster need the cluster frame though. I need the whole dash including the top panel that covers the speakers shipped to 30507

For the dash pad, the padded part around the gauges and the black frame the guages fit into with shipping included would be $192.