23 years of GN Parts accumulation and 30 Parts cars, COMPARE PRICES

I could you a nice pair of blackout marker lights. By marker lights I mean the ones next to the head lights.

There is one side I have alot of and one side I almost out, I'll look tomorrow and let you know. Whats your zip code for shipping.

9SECV6 said:
I need 1 main 87 gn acc bracket with stud and 2 87 gn throttle brackets how much shipped to 33317​
I have the main acce bracket with stud. Do you need the throttle bracket that bolts on top of the dog house(upper intake)? I just want to be sure you werent refering to the throttle lever on the throttlebody.

NO I NEED THE ONE THAT THE THROTTLE CABLE AND TRANS CONNECT TO ON THE UPPER INTAKE WITH THE 2 LITTLE SCREWS IF YOU HAVE THE SCREWS WITH IT I NEED 2.

For mail acc bracket with stud for 87 GN and 2 throttle brackets(I dont have the bolt's $122 shipping included. Within the US.

Also I have a gn. Do you have the plast trim pieces in gray that go around the t-tops on the inside of the car?

Also I have a gn. Do you have the plast trim pieces in gray that go around the t-tops on the inside of the car?

Yes, I have all of the gray trim pieces that go around the t-tops. I will have to check to see if all the screw holes are still good. I will need your zip code to give a price with shipping.

* Boost gauge - 25
Valve Covers -50
Fel Pro set - 35
86-87 Intake - 35 (lower I hope)
Throttle body - 35
Buick Grille emblem - 15

Also interested in GNX Style wheels - 350 ( Need at least one picture of them to see condition)

I also have these items listed in the WTB section and figured you have so much stuff that you might have some of them

- Stretched stock mount intercooler
- Aluminum up pipe and upper radiator pipe
- Mass air translator+Mass air (or translator seperate)
- EGR delete plate
- Billet vaccum block
-
- A pillar gauge pod or under radio (one piece double or triple)

- Power logger for v2.1
- Adj. Fuel pressure regulator
- GN upper dash panel (one with defrost vents)
-
- Large down pipe for internal waste gateRustyregal
, Today at 2:56 AM