23 years of GN Parts accumulation and 30 Parts cars, COMPARE PRICES

Bob,
Looking for at least one 84GN center cap with the tri-shield, actually have the cap but the tri-shield emblem, came off and is MIA.
Chuck

Hey i'm looking to convert my hot air 85 block to an intercooled motor and was wondering if you have all the brackets and pulleys for sale to run the serpentine belt

I'm looking for a drivers side intercooler bracket. Will need paypal info.

Im looking for a tensioner pulley as well as Alternator brackets and the waterpump and main pulley...I've inquired with u on an intake but I've source one close to home i still have an address if its the same i would like to see if u have these parts...75149

Im looking for a tensioner pulley as well as Alternator brackets and the waterpump and main pulley...I've inquired with u on an intake but I've source one close to home i still have an address if its the same i would like to see if u have these parts...75149

Do you need just the tensioner pulley or the complete tensioner? I have Y shaped bracket on the rear of the alt. I have water pump and crank pulleys also.

How much shipped to 20109?

It would be about $220 picked up at your local YRC(Yellow Freight) truck termina, possibly cheaperl. I can call the freight company to get an exact cost. Do you want to pick up at the freight company or delivered to an address, its usually cheaper picked up.

It would be about $220 picked up at your local YRC(Yellow Freight) truck termina, possibly cheaperl. I can call the freight company to get an exact cost. Do you want to pick up at the freight company or delivered to an address, its usually cheaper picked up.
Picked up at the terminal is fine, the local terminal is only a couple miles from where I work where I looking to have it shipped any way. How much are you looking for, for the rear before shipping? PM or e-mail me if you perfer.

Last edited:
How much for Radiator overflow reservoir with cap & mounting hardware and radiator top bracket mount for '87 GN shipped to 48458, MI?