.22LR Handguns

I got a great surprise yesterday! They shop got in 1 SR22... They boyz were nice enough to hold it for me:D
Yeah I wanted one, but I wasnt willing to wait3-6 months and pay almost 600 bucks bc he shop that has it thinks it can double the price on them just bc. Ill get one in the future when there cheaper.

I've been out of town for a week. Have you had a chance to shoot your new handgun yet?

~JM~

I've been out of town for a week. Have you had a chance to shoot your new handgun yet?

~JM~
Na I havnt unfortunatly, Im going back to college(again) and I just been running around getting stuff in order.Im going to Ocean City Maryland for the Cruisin Weekend Carshow tomm, So I wont be able to go shoot till next week hopefully,

Reminds me of when I bought my first big bore revolver. I lived in California at the time. I saved a long time to buy a new Ruger RedHawk in 44 mag. Finally bought one & then had to wait out the 15 day waiting period before I could take it home. I lived in the city & the only indoor range wouldn't allow magnums. I ended up waiting about 2-3 months before I could go on a desert road trip before I finally shot it for the first time. Of course by then I had dry-fire practiced several hundred to a thousand times while driving the little woman about crazy. LOL. Hang in there.

~JM~

Reminds me of when I bought my first big bore revolver. I lived in California at the time. I saved a long time to buy a new Ruger RedHawk in 44 mag. Finally bought one & then had to wait out the 15 day waiting period before I could take it home. I lived in the city & the only indoor range wouldn't allow magnums. I ended up waiting about 2-3 months before I could go on a desert road trip before I finally shot it for the first time. Of course by then I had dry-fire practiced several hundred to a thousand times while driving the little woman about crazy. LOL. Hang in there.

~JM~
haha...I went today and shot the shotguns at the local free range.So Ill be able to last till next thursday.. Get this, they allow .22lr rifles to be shot there , but not .22lr pistols?? Go figure..