22 killed va-tech

FIGHT CRIME SHOOT BACK !!! that's my motto.it's usually the white guys that flip out i was surprised to hear he was korean. did anybody say wether or not he worked for the usps?

i think it would be good for professors (maybe not students) to carry guns as long as they would be required to have a concealed permit and take some other sort of specialized training. only prob i see w/allowing anyone to carry is what happens when this guy does this and everyone goes ballistic and starts running around with a gun in hand looking for him. how do you tell who's the bad guy then, everyone has guns and no one is trained for properly dealing with this. however, since most professors in a given building generally know/work with each other and there are fewer of them it may be safer to have them go out since they would be less likely to shoot someone they knew by accident. universitys could even make this training a pre-req for employment. although, i go to a very liberal campus and im not sure how easy it would be finding a professor willing to play commando when the time comes. all i know is i wouldnt want some of the people in my classes carrying a gun, they're way too strange. maybe the only way students will ever be able to carry guns on campus will be illegally which may actually save someone if this happens again. its like the saying, "id rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6".

The shooter was South Korean. I'm gonna go on a limb here and say being korean in VA he probly got teased a lot. It's pretty sad someone can shoot 43+ people before someone takes action.

My old shop was in a VA suburb of D/C called Annandale and the Koreans have taken over that part of town and others in northern VA as well as parts of Maryland. When I say they have taken over I mean they isolate themselves from all other races, brand thier stores with Korean only written signs, don't participate in any community events and are rude in general. Just an observation and no, I am not a biggot. My friends and family background is ethnicly diverse. There are plenty of Koreans in Virginia. On another note I am a firm believer that school/ university staff should be armed. This is obviously not the first time and it won't be the last time this happens.

It has now been confirmed that those god hates america losers will be picketing the funerals of the students and professors, this really pisses me off and I hope someone does something about it.

It has now been confirmed that those god hates america losers will be picketing the funerals of the students and professors, this really pisses me off and I hope someone does something about it.

Who are these people? The only "God hates America" losers I know of are terrorists.

Fred Phelps of the "God hates Fags" aholes? They're the ones that protested at soldiers funerals.:mad:

What a bunch of fags.

I don't care if I'm for or against something, you want see me picking at someone Funeral.