210/210 Ken Duttweiler Roller Cam

black86gn

Boost addict
Used but in good conition, would like to get 250.00 plus shipping or make a reasonable offer.

Lift, lobe sep. What year does it fit ? What does the 210/210 stand for what's the duration?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The lift will come out to .523 with 1.65 ratio rockers or .475 with 1.50 rato rockers. 110 degree lobe seperation an yes the 210/210 is the advertised durtion. This cam will work with any 84-87 Turbo Buick but will require roller lifters, different pushrods springs and I would highly reccomend roller rockers.

I need this sold by no later than 15 November, I am leaving on an aircraft carrier on the 17th and will not be able to ship it out. Make me an offer!

I don't need a cam, but I'll salute you, have good trip, a safe sail, and a safe return!!!

Rex

Thanks Rex, I will be on the flight deck troubleshooting and launching F/A18s! Only one month out then a long deployment starting in Febraury.

I am taking this off the board soon, pulled it out of the box today (haven't looked at it for years) and it's a billet roller. So I am more than likely going to use this with the new combo unless someone gives me an offer I can't turn my head from.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1384380419.724301.jpg

What more part would I need to get to run it in my 84? Would it be more cost effective for me to look at a complete kit?

Yes this cam would work with everything you got to include those springs you have, I should have pulled it out and looked at it when you asked me...now that I know it's a billet can, it changes a lot!

Shouldn't I get roller rockers ams roller lifters etc...

What more part would I need to get to run it in my 84? Would it be more cost effective for me to look at a complete kit?

This is not a drop in cam.. You need double roller timing set, roller thrust setup for the nose, cam sensor gear, spacer, bolt, roller button and an oil mod to squirt the chain and gears... Is best to drill a hole in the oil galley plug..