2016 NC TAI rollcall (smacktalk)!!!!

I guess I will remove my hood , exhaust system , rear seat and passenger seat to get closer to stick figure weight since the RRA is being a bag with which one douches ....

Bryan

I went 10.51 at 17.5 psi second pass off the trailer. I turned it up but it just wasn't going much faster. Converter just can't put it down (getting a PTC NLU next), was sitting at 6100 all the way. My Gn1's aren't ported, in fact my ported stock intake has larger runners than my heads as I peer into them. I only broke at BG in a 1/4 mile race, not the 1/8 mile race - looks like water made it into #6. I still would have broke eventually after my non-alky run on alky required levels of boost though. I had a blast, whatever the rules end up being is fine with me ;)

Sure you don't want to pull the head yourself.... Pull pan an inspect before u ship her back to Don??

I pulled the valve covers, saw my wicked awesome 1.65 billet lookin' studded "big block" roller rockers. It was all milkshaked. It needs a complete teardown, clean, clearance check and put back together. I ain't got no time for dat!

So there is GONNA BE SOME GRUDGE RACIN.........................

Clint an Bryan have Challange me to add weight to my car to match THERE WEIGHT an RACE HEADS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loser's will have to wear a SIGN...........I JUST GOT MY ASS BEAT BY...................!!!!!!!!!!!!

An walk up an down in front of the grandstands

this will be happening Friday Afternoon!!!!!!!

when the annocements are made make your way up to the STANDS!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC!!!!!!!

So there is GONNA BE SOME GRUDGE RACIN.........................

Clint an Bryan have Challange me to add weight to my car to match THERE WEIGHT an RACE HEADS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm going to quote this just in case you decide to back out and delete your post so everyone knows you have agreed to add weight to your car to race the both of us

The 3xl is needed to fit over that BIG HEAD OF YOURS.... CHAMP!!!!

I'm not backing out......one at a time.....don't forget to TURN IT UP!!

image.jpeg

Bought a 17 blade PTC NLU converter. One item down, some more to go...Ya'll are in for it when I get XFI...