2016 NC TAI rollcall (smacktalk)!!!!

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Lets see..... I know Syd and Slo will be there... im sure El Capitan and the Lumberjack will make the trip.. the florist will show.. Da champ for sure will be there.. oh then i bet the ladies from Englewood will make the trip ( One of which is a plus, plus, plus size womens underwear model whos day job is putting the little metal tabs onto the coca-cola cans, the other is whining about not being able to run titanium panels and helium in the tires for weight savings, hopefully they will bring zip ties and reinforced seats to the 336... my bet is El Capitan will hook one of the ladies right in the mouth and reel her in EARLY and the other will get her head chopped off by the lumberjack in the first round while the champ just sits back and enjoys the view from his very own lift at the Grand National Garage.... just my .02 ;)

Last edited:
(n)The only thing that needs to be there is Kristyna!!!!!
She gonna get here AZZ HANDED TO HER!!!
;):cautious:;);)

Wow....I'm still unloadin stuff from BG and it's startin already....never a dull moment in TAI...:happy:

Wow....I'm still unloadin stuff from BG and it's startin already....never a dull moment in TAI...:happy:
We don't screw around. ...:)
You have plenty of time to hone your axe !! Maybe you just need to get a chain saw, much easier.

Bryan

Clint , please check with the local florist and see if they will donate a dozen BLACK roses for JD when I put him on the trailer. ...
At least his car will smell better when he gets back to Florida.
Bryan

Hey Bryan MABEY AFTER YOUR CAR MAKES IT OFF THE LIFT AT RICHARD's
For the 100th time!!!!
Then u can talk about putting me on the trailer!!!
AN IT BEGINS!!!!;);););)

Evidently the quality time on Clark's lift has been time well spent. ...
Come up to my weight and line it up. I dare you. ..
Bryan

Not scared just SMARTER.......
Sorry I don't have Aluminum headed STROKER MOTOR!!!

Not scared just SMARTER.......
Sorry I don't have Aluminum headed STROKER MOTOR!!!
No , just a TSM motor with Max ported irons, Cruz cam, and sub TSM weight....John Plogii has no problem with weight ....just saying.

:)

You ARE scared to race at my weight !!!

Bryan

TSM cars weigh less then me with iron heads an 67 turbo.... Just sayin

Still AINT SCARED........

I've stepped up way more times then most people have....... Run what u bring an hope you BRUNG ENOUGH!!!