2016 GS Nationals...

NUTS4LC2

Just saw on the GSCA board that the 2016 Natonals is going to be in Sept. 14-17. Is this a typo? Sept? Not a member there so posted here to find out. Thanks.

That's the dates !!!

Unfortunately it is in conflict with about 3 other events time frames. Very poor communication on the part of the event planners.

What was up with all the 1/8 mile runs this year on TSO, & I believe TAI ?
TAI went to 1/8th mile last year, TSO this year.
more of a drivers race , less stress on the engines, less speed is safer to the driver and car in the event of a mishap. It is still fun

Bryan

TAI went to 1/8th mile last year, TSO this year.
more of a drivers race , less stress on the engines, less speed is safer to the driver and car in the event of a mishap. It is still fun

Bryan

Not sure if I'll travel all that way to watch 1/8 mile racing.. was there some notification somewhere of the change ?

Not sure if I'll travel all that way to watch 1/8 mile racing.. was there some notification somewhere of the change ?
In the rules section of each class. It was put to a vote

Reaction time and 60' now play an even bigger role. You get caught sleeping at the tree and it's very unlikely that you are going to make up for it at the finish line. I think it makes us turn it up to be competitive.
The TSO class was high 4s to low 5s
TAI was 6.1x to 7.1x.
My car ran 4.5 tenths faster than it ever has. ..

Bryan

Do they have a index class? No way I could bring mine (as much as i want to) and run anything and be competitive

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk